Safely Managing DG Webinar June 2020cmc_kirsten
Earlier this year, we presented a webinar on Safely Managing Dangerous Goods and Chemicals, hosted by The Health and Safety Association of New Zealand (HASANZ).
- Safe management of chemicals, affectionately known as Haz Subs and DG – ‘Chemical Stewardship’.
- A quick look at the key differences between ‘Hazardous Substances’ and ‘Dangerous Goods’.
- Transporting Dangerous Goods.
- Recent changes to the hazardous substances regulatory environment and the resulting issues that have surfaced.
- Effective training vs. compliance training.
- Emergency planning as a process component, as opposed to an afterthought ‘fly as it happens’ approach.
More webinars are planned for 2021. Please contact us if you’d like to be notified: email@example.com.
“Great video, thank you. Ken, you were fantastic as usual. Many thanks.”
Business Development Manager
Dalton International Ltd
“Many thanks for sending us the link to this webinar. Our attendees received this training very well – they liked the visual training aids and the time allowed for questions; so just want to say thank you and well done.”
Strategic Zero Harm Projects Lead
“Your knowledge and passion were awesome as usual. The webinar was a great format for covering a lot of information quickly, for a diverse group. I’ll tune in if there is more.”
Wastewater Treatment Plant Engineer
Rotorua Lakes Council