Regular training helps you stay up to date with your legal obligations.
OUR CHEMICAL SAFETY TRAINING IS SECOND TO NONE
Every employer is legally required to ensure everyone managing and handling chemicals is properly trained. With more than 40,000 pages of legislation, this is easier said than done!
Our cost effective training will enable you to understand and meet your legal obligation to ensure your staff and customers are not put at risk when working with chemicals.
Our expert trainers deliver practical, cost effective ‘How to’ training and advice to enable compliance with the HSWA (Hazardous Substances) Regulations involving chemicals in the workplace.
Regular training helps you stay up to date with your legal obligations and successfully manage safe chemical handling in your organisation.REQUEST TRAINING
We offer Competent Chemical Handler and Certified Handler courses customized to your specifc requirements. Contact us now to discuss how this invaluable training will help you and your team.
This course qualification is accepted by the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) as evidence of your knowledge of the HSWA (Hazardous Substances) Regulations.REGISTER INTEREST
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior management wishing to understand New Zealand’s chemical management legislation.
- Corporate safety, health and environmental managers.
- Designated company ‘Persons in Charge’.
- Compliance managers and everyone wanting to safely manage chemicals in their daily routine.
- Supervisory staff responsible for activities involving chemicals.
- Personnel providing basic HSWA (Hazardous Substances) Regulations advice.
- Workplace Inspectors and Hazardous Substance Enforcement Officers (Government, Councils, contractors).
- Persons wishing to become HSWA (Hazardous Substances) Regulations Test Certifiers.
The relationship between New Zealand’s chemical control regime and workplace health, safety and environmental protection legislation.
- Corporate and personal responsibilities, obligations and liabilities under HSWA (Hazardous Substances) Regulations.
- Approved Codes of Practice.
- Test Certification; including Location Test Certificates, Approved Handlers and Stationary Container Systems.
- Compliance and enforcement.
- Practical examples and case studies.