CHEMCALL® is a 24-hour, 365 day Emergency Response Service
0800 CHEMCALL 24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSE ADVISORY SERVICE
If you manufacture, store, import, transport or dispose of Hazardous Substances and Dangerous Goods, you are legally required to protect your employees, the community and the environment. This obligation requires a quick and effective response when an incident or spill occurs.
Operated by Responsible Care New Zealand (RCNZ) and funded by industry subscribers, 0800 CHEMCALL® is available at no charge to schools and the Emergency Services. The service is provided as part of the international chemical industry’s safety, health and environmental (SH&E) protection programme.
0800 CHEMCALL® IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO HELP YOU MEET YOUR MANDATORY EMERGENCY RESPONSE REQUIREMENTS.
0800 CHEMCALL® is a national resource offering instant access to fast and accurate technical advice from local industry experts 24/7, 365 days a year. If you subscribe to this service, we recommend you promote ‘0800 CHEMCALL®‘ on product labels, Safety Data Sheets, consignment documents and after-hours answer services.
0800 CHEMCALL® PROVIDES 24/7 ACCESS TO EXPERT ADVICE ON CONTAINING AND SUCCESSFULLY MANAGING CHEMICAL-BASED INCIDENTS/EMERGENCIES
- Access to technical information including SDS and timely, accurate advice about the correct PPE and procedures to follow.
- Liaison with Emergency Services (Police, Fire, Ambulance), local authorities and medical services.
- Quick action to minimise the potential risk posed by Hazardous Substances to the local community and environment.
- Cleanup advice and access to qualified disposal operators.
- Access to national and international chemical databases and resources, the National Poisons Centre and the combined knowledge and expertise of the international chemical industry.
- A detailed record of how the incident was managed (debrief).
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a vital resource in successfully managing any chemical emergency. It is imperative the SDS is compliant with the HSNO legisation.
Please Call our Technical Manager 04 499 4311 for an obligation free quote.REGISTER INTEREST
WHY JOIN RESPONSIBLE CARE® NEW ZEALAND?
RCNZ is recognised by government and industry as a trusted source of timely, credible technical advice on compliance with workplace health and safety and environmental protection, particularly the safe management of chemicals, including Hazardous Substances and Dangerous Goods. RCNZ ensures Members’ interests are reflected in the development and implementation of safety, health and environmental (SH&E) protection policies, regulations, performance standards and compliance options.